Here are tips on how to prevent prickly heat:
- Use clothing that is easy to absorb sweat, like cotton cloth.
- Use clothing that is loose and not too tight.
- Improve air circulation in the room.
- Bathe your baby with regular 1 or 2 x per day
If your baby has been exposed to prickly heat, there are several alternatives for treating prickly heat, namely:
- With VCO (Virgin Coconut Oil)
- With oil telon (select coconut oil content 60%)
- Salicyl Powder (can be mixed with water as cold powder)
But if the baby's skin condition gets worse, check with your doctor. Because who knows skin disorders in misery prickly heat but not other diseases.