The cause of diaper rash is a variety of them:
- Baby's skin is too long exposed to urine or faeces baby diaper or diaper wearing too long in a dirty condition.
- Too old to use diapers made of plastic or rubber that cause irritation.
- Have a history of allergies.
How to prevent diaper rash can be done in the following way:
- Change baby's diaper as often as possible, be it diapers or cloth diapers, so diaper wet, immediately replaced.
- Clean the diaper area gently with warm water. Dry with a soft towel, winds briefly, then gave a soft baby powder according to skin type. But if it has been exposed to diaper rash, apply a cream baby diaper rash in the affected area.
- Select the last diaper soft and absorbent.
Tips to cope with diaper rash
Diaper rash occurs because there is friction between the diaper with little skin. That's because the baby's skin is very sensitive and sensitive. If he wears a diaper then automatically closed the skin, the skin becomes moist result. Excessive moisture is what triggers the onset of diaper rash.
Here's how to cope with diaper rash:
- Change your baby's diaper as soon as possible if dirty.
- Wipe the baby's bottom dry and soon we change her diaper each. Use warm water and cotton wool to clean his ass.
- Apply each nappy cream we change her diaper
- Every now and do not let your babies wear diapers.
- Change your baby's diaper brand, possibly, he is allergic to certain types of diapers.
Tips on diapers or diaper suitable for babies:
- Modern diaper can indeed absorb more liquid. Babies can repeatedly defecate in diapers diaper Listen Read phonetically and kept dry, but also the baby's skin needs to breathe the way in winds.
- If we had changed him, but diaper rash persists, then try to change the brand of diaper.
- Use a soft cloth diapers. Replace it immediately with a new diaper when baby pee or BAB or hot air.
- Make sure the baby's bottom is completely dry before putting on a new diaper.
- Avoid alcoholic wet tissue product as it can make baby's skin irritation. Instead, use a cotton swab soaked in baby oil denagn.
Every change diapers, let baby naked or not wearing a diaper for a few minutes.