If we put a diaper to the baby, the proper way is:
- Open the diaper, tuck under the baby's bottom.
- Make sure the tape right at the waist baby, then open the adhesive tape. Glue to the front end. Remember, do not be too strict. then did the only part.
- If not fit, adhesive tape can be re-opened. Modern diapers have adhesive tapes which can open the lid with superb adhesion, so that we can fix the position of diapers to fit the baby's body.
- Disposable baby diapers directly
If we put the baby into cloth diapers, the proper way is:
- Spread a cloth diaper under the baby. The part that there is no strap on the back.
- Pull the cloth diaper Atasa to the front, then tied with a rope that is in the back.
Remember, if the baby's umbilical yet crowbar, rope diapers should exist above or below the navel. Do not tie too tight.